Sennheiser MKE 400 Mobile Kit
Designed for vloggers and content creators on the move, the MKE 400 Mobile Kit includes Sennheiser’s compact MKE 400 compact shotgun microphone and Smartphone Clamp, as well as the Manfrotto PIXI Mini Tripod. The MKE 400 features a built-in windscreen and shock mount to help reduce handling noise while the Smartphone Clamp allows for both portrait and landscape orientation. The Manfrotto PIXI features a locking ball head which can be adjusted with the push of a button so you can dial in your frame with ease.
The MKE 400 Mobile Kit combines portability and performance for the ultimate vlogging experience. Upgrade your audio and your video with these three essential tools.
The MKE 400 is a compact shotgun microphone that provides focus and detail for your recordings. An integrated windscreen and internal shock mount help to prevent handling and wind noise while the provided 3.5 mm TRS and TRRS cables allow for compatibility with DSLR/M cameras and mobile devices.
The Smartphone Clamp is made from solid aluminum and features soft rubber grips that provide a secure fit for nearly all mobile phones. A 180-degree locking dial allows for portrait or landscape positioning so you can switch from one aspect ratio to another with ease.
The Manfrotto PIXI is a durably constructed lightweight, mini tripod. The PIXI features a ball head with a push-button locking mechanism that enables you to position and lock the ball head in one fluid, intuitive motion. Rubber feet ensure a slip-free grip on most surfaces and collapsible legs allow for convenient handheld vlogging that adds stability to your videos.
For creators that are looking for a great mobile solution, the MKE 400 Mobile Kit provides the right set of tools to elevate your content.
- Mobile Kit ideal for vloggers and content creators on the move
- MKE 400 microphone features integrated windscreen and shock mount
- Smartphone Clamp with cold shoe mount offers portrait or landscape orientation
- Manfrotto PIXI Mini Tripod features push-button locking ball head for desired placement
- Durably constructed components built to withstand daily use
Designed to travel
Compact and convenient, the essentials in this kit are everyday companions for the creator on the move. The Smartphone Clamp and Manfrotto PIXI allow for a fast and stable set-up while the MKE 400 enhances your audio in any environment. Small enough for pockets and pouches, the MKE 400 Mobile Kit is designed to go everywhere you go.
Flexibility and control
Dialing in your frame is all about the details, and the adjustability of the smartphone clamp and Manfrotto PIXI make it easier than ever. A locking swivel-joint on the Smartphone Clamp allows for portrait or landscape orientation while the PIXI’s push-button ball head offer further fine-tuning. Simply mount your mobile phone vertically or horizontally and use the PIXI to adjust to your liking.
Quality above all else
Robustly constructed of solid aluminum with soft rubber grips, the Smartphone Clamp is made to compliment the quality of the MKE 400 that Sennheiser is known for. Add the durability of the Adapto-coated stainless steel Manfrotto PIXI and take advantage of a mobile kit that’s built to last.
- Max. sound pressure level: 132 dB SPL
- Weight: 93.5 g
- Headphone connector: 3.5 mm jack
- Output Power: 105 mW (impedance 16 Ω), 70 mW (impedance 32 Ω )
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): -23 / -42 / -63 dB V/Pa
- Operating time: >100 h
- Power supply: Battery (2x AAA / LR03 size, 1.5 V)
- Transducer principle: pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Pick-up pattern: super cardioid
- Microphone connector: 3.5 mm jack, screwable
- Dimensions: 126 x 67 x 37 mm
- THD, total harmonic distortion: <1% at 50 mW